Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrooms...

Default Shrooms...

Not sure if it's frowned upon to talk about such topics on here, but I'll go anyway.

We got any Magic Mushroom 'enthusiasts' on here? Where would one go about acquiring said items round these parts?

Feel free to share stories and experiences also, always a good read.

I shall thank you with a series of pictures.

Don't text and drive

Ask your friends? Sure one of them will have a friend of a friend, you've gotta be careful with them though, if they pick the wrong one's they can be deadly...

NK

a good friend of mine since childhood took a bad batch of mushrooms which gave him a really bad trip and triggered some underlying mental problems. These have stayed with him and he's been in and out of various institutions since then. Was a really clever guy but hasn't been able to hold down a job. Now looks about 20 years older than he should. I'd avoid them....

Quote Originally Posted by Soreshins View Post
    a good friend of mine since childhood took a bad batch of mushrooms which gave him a really bad trip and triggered some underlying mental problems. These have stayed with him and he's been in and out of various institutions since then. Was a really clever guy but hasn't been able to hold down a job. Now looks about 20 years older than he should. I'd avoid them....
    I'd assume he wasn't in the right state of mind to take them, and had 'demons' so to speak. They just aren't for some people I suppose.

If I were to try them, I'd have to be 100% trustworthy in the source. Problem is at the moment, the season for picking won;t be until about October which means I'd have to acquire them off somebody who grows them themselves, and I wouldn't even know where to start to find a trustworthy person.
    Don't text and drive

Quote Originally Posted by newkid View Post
    Ask your friends? Sure one of them will have a friend of a friend, you've gotta be careful with them though, if they pick the wrong one's they can be deadly...

NK
    I've tried. Some people have some stuff, but not what I'm after.
    Don't text and drive

Have you tried asking at the gym you train at? Somebody there will know...
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Few lads did them in Amsterdam on a stag and seriously fucked them up. I think they went too strong haha.

One thought his hands were going to fall off. One thought the light would burn him so stayed in a corner for a few hours and another thought he was overheating like universal soldier so i sat fully clothed in the bath.

Put me off ever trying them lol
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Have you tried asking at the gym you train at? Somebody there will know...
    Like I said, not sure if it's frowned upon or what. Might be a bit awkward asking if people know where to get illegal mushrooms..
    Don't text and drive

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Few lads did them in Amsterdam on a stag and seriously fucked them up. I think they went too strong haha.

One thought his hands were going to fall off. One thought the light would burn him so stayed in a corner for a few hours and another thought he was overheating like universal soldier so i sat fully clothed in the bath.

Put me off ever trying them lol
    Just makes me wanna try more mate!
    Don't text and drive