Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shrooms...

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Few lads did them in Amsterdam on a stag and seriously fucked them up. I think they went too strong haha.

One thought his hands were going to fall off. One thought the light would burn him so stayed in a corner for a few hours and another thought he was overheating like universal soldier so i sat fully clothed in the bath.

Put me off ever trying them lol
    I couldnt cross the road in Amsterdam neded to hold my mates hand then back at the hotel I was obsessed with the idea that we were a group of meercats. Kept telling everybody to look out for birds and things

not the best....

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    I couldnt cross the road in Amsterdam neded to hold my mates hand then back at the hotel I was obsessed with the idea that we were a group of meercats. Kept telling everybody to look out for birds and things

not the best....
    haha. Its not so bad if you have people to babysit you. Could be dangerous if you was on your own.

I can just remember being in the shop and it had a like a menu or strengths and effects etc...................Then the male ego got involved lol
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Don't think you'll be able to get shrooms at this time of year mate, folks don't grow their own like weed, they will only grow in certain places at certain times of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post
    Don't think you'll be able to get shrooms at this time of year mate, folks don't grow their own like weed, they will only grow in certain places at certain times of the year
    Unless you have friends who are botanists.

Discount roses and the like.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post
    Some do. I'd consider buying some spores but they take a few months supposedly and my house would't exactly be a viable option to be fair.
    Don't text and drive

What about Salvia ? Anyone done that on here ? I remember ' stubbsy ' story of taking salvia was brilliant.

Havent done it personally and to be honest have had a couple of my mates who have done it and it is proper messed up. They reckon it actually takes you to another dimension where you exit the world. Would love to hear Salvia stories
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''