Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: chisora and haye disgrace boxing

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default chisora and haye disgrace boxing

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNG...eature=related

    I think Hayes a dick...

    and chisora has been detained by Munich police at the airport.

    Well done

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No surrender View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNG...eature=related

    I think Hayes a dick...

    and chisora has been detained by Munich police at the airport.

    Well done
    The irony is that the fight between Haye & Chisora went to the ground so quickly. Haye shouldn't have been there anyway. Chisora seems to be selling himself as a Tyson-esque mentalist
    Writer for couchfighter: http://couchfighter.co/home/the-staff/item/317-johnny-memes

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayman2606 View Post
    The irony is that the fight between Haye & Chisora went to the ground so quickly. Haye shouldn't have been there anyway. Chisora seems to be selling himself as a Tyson-esque mentalist
    Went to the ground because Haye not knocked him there!

    Infact Haye wasn't on the ground at all

  4. #4
    Senior Member JohnyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    19-0 ( 19 ko's) wbc world champ
    Posts
    735

    Default

    chisora startad the ruck pal an haye aint scared to bang noone luckey i werent there coz heads wuld have hit the deck
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

  5. #5

    Default

    That's so gay. Boxing is rubbish

  6. #6

    Default

    If they fight Haye is going to Box him up something rotten.

    Haye was there to promote a fight with vlad, Dereck was the one who started the shit really.

  7. #7

    Default

    what a fucking disgrace they should be ashamed of themselves, nice way to promote British Boxing on the world stage, idiots.

  8. #8

    Default

    heavyweight boxing is finished, has been for years

    If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

  9. #9

    Default

    call me cynical or what, but it wouldn't surprise me to find that Warren had organised a confrontation to hype up a domestic clash and then it got out of hand, making the possible clash even more marketable.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldwolf View Post
    call me cynical or what, but it wouldn't surprise me to find that Warren had organised a confrontation to hype up a domestic clash and then it got out of hand, making the possible clash even more marketable.
    not if they lose their boxing licenses and go to prison lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.