Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New (Predators Gym Manchester)

Awesome mate, well enjoy it and I may see you tomorrow

It looks like a good gym i know its got some good fighters from what i have seen on UK shows. Think i may have to go down there to try it out been watching mma for years and fancy trying it. I have done a bit of BJJ with Steve Campbell and a bit of thai as a kid, I think mma is the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Life View Post
    It looks like a good gym i know its got some good fighters from what i have seen on UK shows. Think i may have to go down there to try it out been watching mma for years and fancy trying it. I have done a bit of BJJ with Steve Campbell and a bit of thai as a kid, I think mma is the next step.
    You could do a lot worse than Predators, mate; People come from across the country to train there (one guy I know of drives from Coventry 5 days a week) the coaching is that good.

Plus, the training sessions are structured to be easy for someone who works full time to get to, and at the minute they're doing a 30 day free trial; if you're on Facebook, give Will or Gav a shout;

Predators MMA Manchester

Definitely a great place to train. Good people and great training.
    www.manchester-mma.com

Quote Originally Posted by AVI4 View Post
    Good people and great training.
    watch out for that Phil Flynn character he's a right nob!!!

Been there 3 times, training seems spot on and it's always full, they must be doing something right! AV14 and Phil you two train at Predators? And MMA Life defintely do it, get down one day this week for your 1 to 1 if they have an opening.

Avi and Phil are 2 of Predator's fighter's; I don't know Phil personally (though I did confuse him for Phil O'Hare once) but Avi is one to watch...and by that, I mean don't get naked around him!
    Last edited by DanCrase; 07-03-2012 at 02:24 PM.

I'm the handsome one with rugged good looks!!!! Or the mouthy bald funny fucker, whichever you prefer, not been in for a while, was in Tuesday I think and wednesday morning, roll on Monday!!!!

Well I'm probably the smallest guy there, skin head, look about 15 haha. Probably meet you at some point.