Thread: Anderson Silva Documentary - Like Water

Default Anderson Silva Documentary - Like Water

Anyone seen this yet?

Watched it last night and it was really really good. Good insight to his mind set and training.

After you watch it you end up liking him even more.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Yeah i watched it last night aswell - it was interesting but i prefer The Reem documentaries!

Liking him even more? I don't like him at all, will it make me dislike him even more? lol. Will have to give this a watch later.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    Liking him even more? I don't like him at all, will it make me dislike him even more? lol. Will have to give this a watch later.
    LOL

Why do you dislike him?

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    LOL

Why do you dislike him?
    Well, it's hard to explain but I think it's just easier to say I am a prick, I just can't help but think "Fuck off you cunt" when I look at some people even if they're a complete stranger and he just happens to be one of them. I was never a fan of his, but I really began disliking him when he started acting like a dick in some of his fights.

But regardless, he is an amazing fighter and I will still give this a watch.
    Last edited by Leesin; 28-02-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    Well, it's hard to explain but I think it's just easier to say I am a prick, I just can't help but think "Fuck off you cunt" when I look at some people even if they're a complete stranger and he just happens to be one of them. I was never a fan of his, but I really began disliking him when he started acting like a dick in some of his fights.

But regardless, he is an amazing fighter and I will still give this a watch.
    So basically your saying you dont really know why you dont like him. But you just dont haha.

I watched it last night too and thought it was quite good.

I found it interesting learning about how fighters at that level cope with the glitz and glamour of fighting for a big organisation.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Yeah its almost the same as any fighter going through camp which was good to see. Starts off fun and gets worse and worse as weeks on go. Injurys pissing you off, last couple weeks just Frustration of just wanting the fight to start and generally be a grumpy twat lol.

I enjoyed the bit when he was cornering his friend.