Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: February Rankings

Yeah, there was so much going on at bantamweight this month but I've got a great crew of guys who know their shit all doing the rankings with me, so I think we reached a viable conclusion that everybody was happy with. It's going to be awesome to see how it develops. BW and FW were the divisions of the year in 2011, and look set to continue that in 2012.

Top 25/30 for a few divisions coming next month

Impressive work with the rankings as always lads.
    WWW.BRIANHYSLOP.COM Dinky Ninja Fight Team #1

Bantamweight Is defo the Div to be watching this year..
    and I kinda agree.. but think (bar Pickett) all of the Top 20 could beat anybody on there day, and even some not Ranked at the minute!! it's going to be Fun to see how much the BW Rankings have changed by the end of the Year!!
    ARCHER MMA.. "Strength of the Heart, Honour of the Soul"

Lookin forward to seein whos in top 25-30 next month lol
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Don't see anyone in there beating Mcveigh any time soon tbf
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    Don't see anyone in there beating Mcveigh any time soon tbf
    I agree it would take something Special to beat McVeigh but never say never, some good Guys in the BW Top 20 at the minute, and more to break into it by the end of the year..
    ARCHER MMA.. "Strength of the Heart, Honour of the Soul"

Nice to see Iain Martell @ number 17 in the ranking. Only one year fighting PRO MMA and Iain is ranked. Hope by the end of the year we will see him in the TOP 10 of the rankings. Oosssssss
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    1st March - 7th June - Fighters Wanted
    Show/Contact info: www.fightfactorys.com

I just noticed a MASSIVE error in the featherweigh rankings. If anyone thinks Connor McGregor shouldn`t be in the top 8 atleast they seriously need shaking. IMO he`s top 6 easily but at 15th?
    That guy is UFC bound for sure.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    I just noticed a MASSIVE error in the featherweigh rankings. If anyone thinks Connor McGregor shouldn`t be in the top 8 atleast they seriously need shaking. IMO he`s top 6 easily but at 15th?
    That guy is UFC bound for sure.
    I definitely think Conor has the talent to go far and could do a lot of damage to the guys above him, but he needs more fights against ranked guys at the weight to be that high. It'll come, I'm sure at the end of the year you'll be looking at him a fair way into the top ten. Scary featherweight!

Having him top six would have him above the likes of Paul Reed, Jeff Lawson, John Cullen, Dave Lee who all have great FW resumes, and I don't think he has done enough to be over guys like that yet, and neither did the rest of the panel. If you're going on how good he will be, that's different, but as of right now he's on his way up and I think that slot is a fair justification of his current achievements.

McGregor vs. Cullen would be awesome.