Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: February Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I definitely think Conor has the talent to go far and could do a lot of damage to the guys above him, but he needs more fights against ranked guys at the weight to be that high. It'll come, I'm sure at the end of the year you'll be looking at him a fair way into the top ten. Scary featherweight!

Having him top six would have him above the likes of Paul Reed, Jeff Lawson, John Cullen, Dave Lee who all have great FW resumes, and I don't think he has done enough to be over guys like that yet, and neither did the rest of the panel. If you're going on how good he will be, that's different, but as of right now he's on his way up and I think that slot is a fair justification of his current achievements.

McGregor vs. Cullen would be awesome.
    I`m not saying he should be ranked there on opponents beaten but IMO he`d beat all 4 of the above names at featherweight.
    You`re right though, they have better wins right now so deserve to be above him. I think over the next 12 months he`ll prove me right, the problem he`s gonna have is getting guys above him to fight him.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

If the guys above him don't fight him they will struggle to hold on to their position.

Not if they fight other people
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Incoming Chris Fishgold to those fw rankings, all his fights from here on will be fw as far as I know. Should see him climbing those rankings quite quickly

Are you guys still thinking about doing top 30's?
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

In the more stacked weight classes light feather, light and welter maybe...

Yeah, deffo top 25 at least for a few divisions next time round. bw/fw/lw/ww I expect for now.