Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liam Corrigan Vs. Richard Cosgrove

Default Liam Corrigan Vs. Richard Cosgrove

We spoke to Leicester Shootfighters, Liam Corrigan about his upcoming fight at AMMA

http://www.frontrowmma.com/news/2012...-cosgrove.html
    www.frontrowmma.com

AMMA has got some very interesting fights on the card from the looks of things!!
    For Mixed Martial Arts in Wolverhampton visit www.wolverhamptonmma.co.uk

looking forward to this one, me and rich had a very tough fight at the last AMMA. always a great show.
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

AMMA is always a good show and its always packed even though theres no advertising for the show at all. Been to the last 3 and never been disappointed
    www.frontrowmma.com

Dont think ive ever missed one, through fighting/having guys on there and it always has and always will be a well run show with quality fights. But im really excited for this one knowing only what i presume is about half of the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Korbely View Post
    Dont think ive ever missed one, through fighting/having guys on there and it always has and always will be a well run show with quality fights. But im really excited for this one knowing only what i presume is about half of the matches.
    and also its one of the best ive seen fighters treated too, how many guys you got on dan?
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Is there a rough fight card flying about?
    www.frontrowmma.com

We've got 3 on Jamie, all 3 are quality fights tbf, my guys and their opponents will be tested guaranteed. What about you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Korbely View Post
    We've got 3 on Jamie, all 3 are quality fights tbf, my guys and their opponents will be tested guaranteed. What about you guys?
    sweet, looking forward to those. we only got one guy, only 18 but hoping for a good result

This will be a cracking fight, looking forward to having a few beers whilst watching this after my fight (which i presume will be on a fair bit before this one as i expect this to be near top of the bill). I still don't know much of the card, there's about 6 fights i know of, all of those are good fights and knowing Marc and from all the AMMA shows i've atteneded i'm sure it'll be a great night