Thread: Richie Downes post-fight interview - OMMAC 13 (video)

Default Richie Downes post-fight interview - OMMAC 13 (video)

A cut up and stitched Richie Downes talks about his hard-fought win over Bobby McVittie

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/rich...eo/#more-14294
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Richie's a great fighter and a charachter in and out the gym, good to see his hard work paying off. I seen Ian interviewing Enty earlier an puttin right on spot over smoking weed, it's good to see fightlounge at OMMAC doing pre and post fight interview's i always like to hear what the lad's have to say before and after there fight's ye get some proper funny interviews.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by $candalous View Post
    Richie's a great fighter and a charachter in and out the gym, good to see his hard work paying off. I seen Ian interviewing Enty earlier an puttin right on spot over smoking weed, it's good to see fightlounge at OMMAC doing pre and post fight interview's i always like to hear what the lad's have to say before and after there fight's ye get some proper funny interviews.
    Thanks Mark. It was good to do all the post-fight interviews too. Hopefully be doing that all the time from now on
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop