Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wallhead: I'd be fighting Watson if he wasn't a pussy

Default Wallhead: I'd be fighting Watson if he wasn't a pussy

Jimmy Wallhead and Andre Winner were in attendance at Made 4 The Cage 5 in Sunderland at the weekend, and co-owner Steve Scott sat down to talk to the pair about their plans, the show and what's coming up.

Wallhead talks about being denied the title shot he was promised after beating Frank Trigg when Tom Watson refused to fight him:

"I was supposed to be fighting Tom "Kong" Watson in three weeks if he wasn't such a pussy and took the fight, Unfortunately I'm not fighting on March 24th, Tom refused to fight me."
    Check out the video here:

http://www.yourmma.tv/videos/player....the-cage-5.htm

The pair also talk about the show, and possibly a Midlands collaboration coming up.

wow
    thats some call out

Kong fires back, and of course Jimmy retorts.

All going down in Twitter land:

Kong

"After Jimmy beat Trigg he told me he sorry 4 calling u out I don't want fight you your a beast & I'm a WW anyway? Where has this come from?

"I've never been offered the fight. I don't care less. I offered to fight him on a weeks notice years ago on cagewarriors when Ian Dean said no one would fight him.

"Some people u think are cool turn out to just be talking shit."
    Wallhead:

@TomKongWatson so if u will fight me whenever let's cut the shit n do it @BAMMAUK in May?
    http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...head-bamma.htm

How come these two aren't in the UFC? I'd love to see that.....

Default My response

Lets straighten out the facts, and put some truth to the rumours Jimmy has been listening to:
    FACT 1: I have offered to fight you in the past http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...atson+wallhead
    FACT 2: I have never turned down a fight or picked fights in Boxing, Kickboxing, Thai Boxing or MMA. Never means NEVER, check my record.
    FACT 3: I have NEVER been offered a fight against you on BAMMA or any other show for that matter. If I had, I would have taken it, see FACT No.2
    FACT 4: Are you surprised I didn’t jump around in celebration after you had just knocked out my good friend. I still had the courtesy to congratulate you on what was a good win for you. I don’t understand what you want me to do?
    FACT 5: Jack Marshman is the only fight I discussed with BAMMA, and I agreed to it after much negotiating. I believe he is a tougher opponent than you would be, and trying to distract my training and/or undermine Jacks abilities will not work.
    FACT 6: I have NEVER said that I have a UFC deal in place if I win this fight. This is completely fabricated and untrue. I would love to fight in the UFC who wouldnt.
    FACT 7: Our conversation after you called me out in the cage at BAMMA 7. I quote “Sorry for calling you out, I don’t want to fight you. You’re a beast and I am a welterweight”. Why did you not make me aware of your true feelings then?
    FACT 8: I have a one fight deal with BAMMA. This does not mean that I cant sign another one to deal with you and your issues. However, right now I have a fight in 3 weeks against a very tough fighter and my time and effort is being spent on this, not dealing with bitching on Twitter when you have clearly been misled by somebody. Benjamin Franklin once said “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see”, maybe you should take his advice. Have a nice day and see you in a few weeks.

Hopefully this fight happens.

well these are the facts in reply from my side, then ill leave Tom to prepare for Jack and look forward to Bamma in May!!

FACT 1: you said on twitter ian dean offered me a fight with you that is rubbish, you asked on a public forum what a purse would be? this is not a official fight offer and to be honest is a bit daft you sayin it

FACT 2: i have never said you turn down fights regular i said you wont fight me, when i asked the persons again yesterday who offered u a fight with me,they again said you and your management wouldnt of fought me on this Bamma, so i am just saying what ive been being told. as well check my record

FACT 3: see FACT 2

FACT 4: in reply to your FACT 4: fair comment

FACT 5: i am not trying to undermine your training as i said this is my last comment on the matter, but you saying he is a tougher opponent than me you are in trouble because i would outstrike you out wrestle you and when we rolled i sub you 4-5 times with same move (japanese neck tie)- on this though Jack is tough as fuck and fit as a crazy man and in next few yrs when his skills r even better than they r now will be a massive force so no disrespect jack

FACT 6: i was just saying what i was told and that about the ufc was said to me so again im just tellin the truth?

FACT 7:you are absolutely right i did call you a beast and say im a welter,bare in mind i was in a champagne/jagerbomb/vodka infused state and much man love was in the air but looking back i remember you also saying you would do it as well and being bit funny bout me helping you dodge a bullet with Trigg, so come May hopefully you will get your wish.

FACT 8lease deal with my 'issues' and i shall deal with yours, i do wish you luck against jack i believe u need it,i hope we can do something in May,be without a doubt the biggest domestic fight ever

Quote Originally Posted by judojimmy View Post
    FACT 5: i would outstrike you out wrestle you and when we rolled i sub you 4-5 times with same move (japanese neck tie)-

HAHA, Nice Phil
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com