Thread: BAMMA 9: Unreal Luke Barnatt Interview "Iím trying to hype the fight for myself"

Default BAMMA 9: Unreal Luke Barnatt Interview "Iím trying to hype the fight for myself"

http://addictedmma.com/story-Exclusi...-I-could-b.php

"Iím trying to hype the fight for myselfÖ trying to get excited about it!"

"Thatís what I saw in Lee, a guy I could beat with ease"

"I gotta train like a beast, because if I donít beat this guy like the bitch he is, then Iíll look like a proper tool!"

"after I slam the guy on his head on the 24th, BAMMA will be ignoring his calls"

"Stick to the smaller shows if you want to validate the time you spend in the gym to the Mrs."

"Iím just going to get in the cage and punch Lee Johnson in the face. He will sh*t himself"

"and I hate the wannabes who are out there telling the world that they are fighters. I hate being compared to them associated with these half-assed peoniesÖ and I put Lee Johnson in that category."

On Marshman

"You canít deny the man has some skills, Iíll give you that much. Heís a tough boxer, has OK fitness, and can take a beating, but thatís all heíll be doing when he fights Watson, taking a beating. I wouldnít wanna be Marshman waking up on the morning of Sunday 25th. Thatís all Iím sayingÖ. Letís see if the dude proves me wrong. "

On being a "Rich Boy from Cambridge"

"and Iím not from Cambridge! I am from London and I am as broke as a joke"

"Heís got three weeks to watch the tapes and once he realises he canít win, please do me a favour and if you are going to pull out, do it before I cut weight! Please! "
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

My fave interview of the year so far.

"and I hate the wannabes who are out there telling the world that they are fighters. I hate being compared to them associated with these half-assed peonies… and I put Lee Johnson in that category."
    ouch!

great int guys

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    ouch!

great int guys
    Thanks. Luke certainly makes it interesting. I couldn't believe some of what he says. This needs to be bumped to the main card with all this talk!!
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

He doesnt hold back does he? lol