Thread: Colin "Freakshow" Fletcher waiting to unveil his pets at BAMMA 9

Default Colin "Freakshow" Fletcher waiting to unveil his pets at BAMMA 9

He got the win after "being flung around like a wet towel" by David Round at BAMMA 8, and now Colin Fletcher returns to BAMMA as he meets UK number ten Jason Ball.

He's quite clearly excited to take on a fighter he admires, and promises a great tussle between the two.

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...avid-round.htm

"I love Jason Ball, heís a fantastic fighter. Iíve watched him fight for years. Iím over the moon to be across the cage from him to be honest. I canít wait to get his gloves pressed upon my nose.

"Iím not going to have a gameplan. Iím going to come out, let him punch me, Iíll punch him back and weíll see what happens. To be fair, Iím just gonna have a fight with him. Itís MMA, anything can happen. I donít really focus too much on my opponents, just go in there have some fun, have a good frisk and itíll all come out in the wash."
    On a slightly more sinster note, he left us with this:

"All Iíll say is, if you liked the freak tricycle, wait until you see my petsÖ"
    Check out the Colin Fletcher BAMMA 9 interview, and follow @YourMMA for more coverage to follow.

cool interview

that gameplan sucks though trade hands with Jason = loss imo

i swear to god colin im guna steal your tricycle at bamma 9 and scrap it to the gypsys

Default funniest reply ever!

What do you think of Ball as an opponent?
    I think Jasonís a fantastic fighter, heís been in the cage and ring with just about everyone, but I hope his next sh*t is a hedgehog.
    http://love2fightuk.com/colin-the-freakshow-fletcher/
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

In definatelly intrigued by his crazy pets, wonder if they are as crazy as mine lol

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

I have saw Col's crazy pets, well brace yaselves.

Btw, Col has much better standup than his record of submissions suggests
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by David Round View Post
    i swear to god colin im guna steal your tricycle at bamma 9 and scrap it to the gypsys
    LOL.... Awesome!!

Great interview though
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Fletcher looked amazing his stand up is leagues above what I thought it was,Jason Ball just couldn't deal with his kicks