Thread: BAMMA 9 will be on Extreme Sports

Default BAMMA 9 will be on Extreme Sports

March 31st, two hour slot. Details:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...eme-sports.htm

better fit than sci fi for me, at least its on somewhere

The week after the event?

Extreme suits BAMMA more than SyFy but i think its the fact that its on a week later that lets it down.
    even if they were to broadcast a live feed just like Cage warriors did tonight, atleast its live
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    Extreme suits BAMMA more than SyFy but i think its the fact that its on a week later that lets it down.
    even if they were to broadcast a live feed just like Cage warriors did tonight, atleast its live
    tbh not sure live feeds are a great idea for shows. i'm considering going bamma but if there was a live stream i could watch for free i wouldn't bother. i bet there's many who would feel the same too.

cagewarriors having a live stream from dubai was brilliant

To be honest I am glad it's not live like BAMMA 8 as there was so much waiting around in between fights so that they could get the live fights on at the right time slot, took a lot of the enjoyment out of the night for me.
    www.k-starthaiboxing.com