Thread: BJJ tariners needed to teach in India.

Default BJJ tariners needed to teach in India.

Looking for MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing or BJJ Trainers in the UK

Hi,

My brother and I have opened a fight club/Gym in India (Bangalore) and searching for trainers for the above mentioned martial arts to teach the locals there. We are in need of trainers on a contract basis. These martial arts are in popular demand.

The salary package is as follows:
    US$1400 per month plus flight tickets, accomodation and food. (negotiable)

We are looking for approximate 3 or 4 trainers around the age from mid twienties with good portfolio.

This is a good oppotunity for any trainers out there for a paid get away in a beautiful city and work what they love doing on a daily basis. All gym and training equipmemt are already in the club.

PLease send the word around and contact me via my inbox or email (nato72@yahoo.com) if you need more information. Photo CV/portfolio needed for selection purposes.

Thanks very Much

Nathan

Ah and I was just in India
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Do I have to give my bank details first?? If so, I am interested!

i may have some instructor/s for you i am in Brazil now
    contact me at davie.clark@yahoo.co.uk

Are you working with the other mma gym in bangalor?
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Cool This Could be for real

Well, with a population of a billion +, statistically speaking, there's bound to be some future world champions judging by the new format, MMMA = Mumbai Mixed Martial Arts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17395464

I'd like a spicy hot curry straight after a toguh workout anytime...but nothing like a greasy doner kebab after a tough workout...
    Without knowledge action is useless and knowledge without action is futile.

How a man plays the game shows something of his character; how he loses shows all of it.

There is no goodness in the one who is not friendly or likeable.

Hi Davie. Sorry for the late reply. I am still interested to get instructors urgently. PLease be in contact with me.
    my email is nato72@yahoo.com

I will email you with details. my number is +44 0 7791130456

Guys, I am still looking for instructors. I don't want any time wasters as I have encountered three already. I need CV (if you have) and recent fight photos. US$1400 per month with accommodation and food and flight return all included. PLease email me nato72@yahoo.com with details. Selection process is quite straight forward. If we see what we like....we will send you an offer letter and you need to go to indian embassy to get get your VISA (business Visa) and all set to go.

can you tell us a bit more about yourself, and the gym? it's interesting, the more info you put out the more likely you'll be to catch some real interest
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer