Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any good suggestions for protein?

Hybrid View

The most hated Gaijin of all

Default Any good suggestions for protein?

I usually use myprotein but thinking of changing it up, anyone have some good recommendations?

Thanks

Kinetica stuff is good. been designed by top nutritionist matt lovell.
    Lanark MMA/ NinjaswithAttitude - DNFT Pro fighter

For whey, ON Nutrition Gold Standard and also ON for a cassein
    For a blend, Syntha 6

Hey guys, why not try out new protein brand United Supplements. We have a particular interest in MMA, with Kenny Johnson of BOLT wrestling and Nathan Leverton endorsing our products. We believe we offer a range of products suitable for the MMA fighter, in particular the Advanced IGF-1. For more info go to www.united-supplements.com or alternatively email us at admin@united-supplements.com

Currently running a competition on facebook to win a free 2.25kg tub of Whey protein! Competition will be drawn on the 23rd May!

myprotein impact whey is the best protein ive used

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Sass View Post
    myprotein impact whey is the best protein ive used
    Agreed, I pretty much return to MP every time

Check out MaxiRaw, had good results from that. Also for the price the nutrisport plus I used was also good as a value protein. Most taste like cack mind.
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

TEAM BADGERS PRISON

Myprotein, but always using the Pricebeater and always waiting for their 20% off 100 spend combo - seriously save a fortune that way, last order came to about 190, I paid 105...

Have used Bodybuilding warehouse for their cheap bulk protein powder, its rather nice but isn't the best quality, does what I need it to do though...

Also - Megafreaksupplements, awesome customer service from one of the chaps on this very forum... Dont mind paying a bit extra to support a small business either... Oh and the Coffee Protein I got from him, fucking awesome...I'm now debating going to try and make my own with some espresso, a bit of milk and some vanilla casein.... what could go wrong?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Myprotein, but always using the Pricebeater and always waiting for their 20% off 100 spend combo - seriously save a fortune that way, last order came to about 190, I paid 105...

Have used Bodybuilding warehouse for their cheap bulk protein powder, its rather nice but isn't the best quality, does what I need it to do though...

Also - Megafreaksupplements, awesome customer service from one of the chaps on this very forum... Dont mind paying a bit extra to support a small business either... Oh and the Coffee Protein I got from him, fucking awesome...I'm now debating going to try and make my own with some espresso, a bit of milk and some vanilla casein.... what could go wrong?

Freak.....
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Dude the only protein you intake is chugged down from your boyfriends bellend. Now hush troll and jog on.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.