Thread: UCC Contenders and UCC Amateur show - 15th July 2012

Banned

Default UCC Contenders and UCC Amateur show - 15th July 2012

The date for the next UCC Contenders show in Stockport will be Sunday 15th July. We will be doing the usual evening show but also doing an Amateur daytime show as well.

Our daytime amateur show will give new fighters the chance to compete in MMA without the pressure of stepping on to a big evening show. Fighters will wear 8oz MMA sparring gloves and shin pads. Tickets for the daytime show will be much cheaper than the normal price of the evening show tickets and we will offer the fighters a ticket deal. There will be a judges decision for all the fights so it's not just a draw if it goes the distance. More info to follow about this show soon!

The evening show will run the same as the other UCC Contenders have with mostly Amateur NSAC fights and a couple of pro fights to headline. Anybody who purchases a ticket to the evening show can attend both the daytime amateur show and the evening UCC Contenders show if they want to.

Any coaches who may have fighters or anybody who is interested in competing on either the daytime amateur show or evening UCC Contenders show please get in contact. You can PM me on here, call me on 07415130540 or email Danny Hornsby at danny@kopromotions.co.uk.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by UCC_IAN View Post
    The date for the next UCC Contenders show in Stockport will be Sunday 15th July. We will be doing the usual evening show but also doing an Amateur daytime show as well.

Our daytime amateur show will give new fighters the chance to compete in MMA without the pressure of stepping on to a big evening show. Fighters will wear 8oz MMA sparring gloves and shin pads. Tickets for the daytime show will be much cheaper than the normal price of the evening show tickets and we will offer the fighters a ticket deal. There will be a judges decision for all the fights so it's not just a draw if it goes the distance. More info to follow about this show soon!

The evening show will run the same as the other UCC Contenders have with mostly Amateur NSAC fights and a couple of pro fights to headline. Anybody who purchases a ticket to the evening show can attend both the daytime amateur show and the evening UCC Contenders show if they want to.

Any coaches who may have fighters or anybody who is interested in competing on either the daytime amateur show or evening UCC Contenders show please get in contact. You can PM me on here, call me on 07415130540 or email Danny Hornsby at danny@kopromotions.co.uk.

Ian
    hey im interested in fighting im 0-0 im from birmingham 6ft tall 19years old bantamweight trained in boxing and mauy thai my email is jakisgreat@hotmail.co.uk

Banned

Sent you an email Jak! This will be another top quality show courtesy of the UCC!!! Still matching fights for the shows!