Thread: Fight Ikon 10 - Cancelled

Default Fight Ikon 10 - Cancelled

It is with great regret that I have to announce we will not be going ahead with Fight Ikon 10 on May 19th. Unfortunately we have been met with a whole host of obstacles which despite battling have prevented the show from happening. If you require further information on this please write to me or call me. I apologise to the few fighters who had already been matched and to their teams but feel it better to cancel now rather than later, whilst we are still 5-6 weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    It is with great regret that I have to announce we will not be going ahead with Fight Ikon 10 on May 19th. Unfortunately we have been met with a whole host of obstacles which despite battling have prevented the show from happening. If you require further information on this please write to me or call me. I apologise to the few fighters who had already been matched and to their teams but feel it better to cancel now rather than later, whilst we are still 5-6 weeks away.
    Shit that mate, hope things pick up for you dude!!!!