Thread: Opinions on outside fighters training at your Gym.

Default Opinions on outside fighters training at your Gym.

What are people's opinions on people cross training at gyms as in having their own team and camp and going round others. By this I don't mean doing boxing at one place, bjj somewhere then wrestling somewhere else, I mean MMA team to MMA team cross training.
    Is it allowed at your gym or are there rules to keep people out from gaining the knowledge of certain techniques that are specific to your gym or is it a case of everyone welcome???
    If your gym does allow people to come in and train from other camps would you still fight them or does that take them off the 'list' of people you can fight.

when i ko'd cane valasqwez at aka last year i new those mugs didant want me in the gym even before the ko coz they new i done all my trainin in england they tryed havin rowl but cuple lads peswadad head coach to let me stay
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    when i ko'd cane valasqwez at aka last year i new those mugs didant want me in the gym even before the ko coz they new i done all my trainin in england they tryed havin rowl but cuple lads peswadad head coach to let me stay
    Funny you should say that because I was talking to Cain the other day and he mentioned this to me, said it wasn't really the K.O that bothered him, more the fact smokey stood over him saying..........

Lol @ Friday.