Thread: Iain Martell: " I`ll Finish Neil Bittong"

Default Iain Martell: " I`ll Finish Neil Bittong"

Martell doesnt sound happy to me.

http://addictedmma.com/story-Exclusi...ittongquot.php

Neil's just fought and needs to be cleared by the doctor before agreeing to fight again. Neil wants the Martell fight once he's fit to fight.

Getting a chance to finish the Dominican fight is all this is about. The fight (in our opinion) should have been a 'No Contest'. The cut was caused by a clash of heads and should have been stopped by the Doctor. What actually happened is the Doctor (who spoke no English) "said" Neil could continue. The fight was stopped by the corner as Neil couldn't see out of his eye from an inch cut on his eyelid, which wouldn't stop bleeding. Had the Doctor stopped the fight, John McCarthy would have ruled it a No Contest due to accidental clash of heads.

Martell is a good guy and this is just about finishing fight that started in the Dominican. It should be a good scrap and Neil is looking forward to competing with Iain in the cage.

I did the interview with Iain last night and I spoke to him at length. He was very respectful towards Neil and despite what he thought of Saturday's fight only had kind and good things to say about Neil throughout.

I'd look forward to the fight being fought to a finish at some point in the near future.
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

I think there are bigger fights for ian out there he should be looking at guys in the top 10/15 like smith or Taylor
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

Quote Originally Posted by R.T.G.W View Post
    I think there are bigger fights for ian out there he should be looking at guys in the top 10/15 like smith or Taylor
    Ben Smith???? I think the problem for Martell is he is doing well on UCMMA BUT the best fights were he can prove himself are elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Cobblepot View Post
    Ben Smith???? I think the problem for Martell is he is doing well on UCMMA BUT the best fights were he can prove himself are elsewhere
    Agree here think he is being looked after by Ucmma but needs to fight some legit guys with positive records imo
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk