Thread: Check this out!

Default Check this out!

Hello everyone, new to this forum.

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new site I have just launched.
    I have been coaching strength and conditioning for athletes including mma fighters for a while now with our system including part of the system at API-Caveman, coaches of sean sherk more as we are certified through the api family.

We have decided to go online and pass on our knowledge and info to help as many people as possible.
    We have got a blog on the site with regular updates on questions free workouts ect.
    We also have a membership package on the site that includes daily workouts nitrition video tutorials and more. This is all explained on the site.

We are offering free membership to the first 20 followers so get to the site subscribe and we will be in contact within 24hours to activate your membership or email themillfitness1@gmail.com and we will get you hooked up.

Thanks in advance and I hope we can help.
    Last edited by Themill; 16-04-2012 at 04:27 PM.

www.themillfitness.com

Sorry about that
    Thanks
    Last edited by Themill; 16-04-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Nearly all gone! 6 free memberships still available. So hurry and subscribe.
    If you have strength and conditioning questions or any related to training. Pm email directly themillfitness1@gmail.com or fill in pur "got questions?" Page on our site and we will get your questions answered to help make you the best you!

Thanks