Me, Blasted1 and John seem to have an idea of who the person is lol. John thank you for your positive remarks. Dean I did not call you a racist for calling me a fud infact I am a fud for posting on here and always being ganged up on and insulted. I just wish people can approach others to verify their credentials rather than calling them names on a public forum. I was just joking about the soccer with the heads. In the past people have stereotyped me with a certain shop keeper in Still Game but at that point I did not want to play the race card. Look guys I don't want any problems with anyone but please don't insult my coaches by calling them a bastard and just email them for their credentials. I am sorry for any offense felt by my comments.
Meat, Paul and Gaz all ref pretty regularly from the Grip.
they are also far too busy to be trolling.
Meat has a full time job as a teacher,Paul reads comics and gaz is rarely off the mat and generally cannae be arsed with forums.
McBB doesnt appear to slag Royce's,Rick Young's or Lycans either.
Maybe he trains at those 3 gyms as well....or maybe he rates their coaches.
If someone thinks they know who it is then say. It sorted out the Jim Brown problem soon enough.
Urban Disturbance Fight Team
Black Devils Thai Boxing
20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
marcos nardini does number 4 all the time hahaThis is turbo bent. Why should we care if people have belts they shouldn't? Leave them to it. Fake belts who compete will be shown up, those who don't compete will end up with shite students who, in turn, will be shown up when they compete. If someone has a belt they shouldn't, they are shooting themseves in the foot. Quick guide for people who want to train properly.
1. Does your instructor compete? If so, find out how they get on. If they get pumped by lower ranked opposition, assume that they are shite, find a new school.
2. Can your instructor tell you where they got their belt from? If no, assume that they are shite, find a new school.
3. If you are competing, and are told you will do well by your instructor but get repeatedly pumped, assume they are shite, find a new school.
4. If your instructor wears socks with their gi, assume they are shite, find a new school.
5. If your instructor mysteriously gets injured before they compete, assume they are shite, find a new school.
6. If you believe that you may have joined a cult, assume the leader is shite, find a new school.
7. If your instructor does not roll (or only rolls with smaller white belts), assume they are shite, find a new school.
8. If your instructor drives a fancy car and charges you for branded gear before you can train, assume they are shite or a drug dealer, find a new school.
9. If your instructor touches your genitals frequently and favours the NorthSouth position when rolling, assume they are shite, find a new school.
10. If your instructor asks you before a fight " Do you remember your submissions?" You guessed it, they are shite.
Common sense really.
Yeah it seems almost as if I only pick on the people who are full of shit. Like I said again, I call a turd a turd.
Marcos - Savage blackbelt
Garry and Paul - Awesome brown belts
Rick Young - Blackbelt
What is there to say about them?
I'm not trolling, everyone who knows anything about the scene knows what I'm saying is honest.
Gilani. You are a tadger, race aside.
Blackbelt in calling it like it is
This threads awesome on so many levels, I've decided to stay out of this kinda shite from now on but keep it up. Keeps me amused at work.
Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk
Well I can honestly say that it's not me. Anything I post on here is under my own username. As for the other refs I use,Gazz is never on here and both he and Rob if they had an issue would again say it as themselves. Colin doesn't come on here often if at all now.
Scotlands No. 1 Timekeeper also available as a BJJ/No Gi referee
The only match I've ever reffed is Chuck Norris vs Ricky Gillan. Ricky won via being more economical with his gi fabric.
The man hates sleeves more than Marcos hates being without his socks.
Blackbelt in calling it like it is