Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fedor Emelianenko to fight Rizzo in June

Default Fedor Emelianenko to fight Rizzo in June

All the details of the fight in the link

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/fedo...ne/#more-15386
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Next up, Andy Peters.

... in the Veteran's Division ...

Seriously, i rate Fedor as one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time, though i gotta admit i think he is passed it now at top level. It's just one of those things and i suppose he has to make money somehow.

Fedor by KO i reckon.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlimDavy View Post
    It's just one of those things and i suppose he has to make money somehow.
    he must be absolutely minted ater all his Pride fights, surely he's not in it purely for the cash.

i agree, Fedor will no doubt clip him and finish with GNP, or bundle him to the mat and cave him in. would much prefer see Rizzo win a famous Ruas-esque low kick victory #wishful-thinking
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    he must be absolutely minted ater all his Pride fights, surely he's not in it purely for the cash.

i agree, Fedor will no doubt clip him and finish with GNP, or bundle him to the mat and cave him in. would much prefer see Rizzo win a famous Ruas-esque low kick victory #wishful-thinking

Debatable that mate, that russian management team he has behind him seem a tad iffy to say the least ha.

I'd rather see Fedor win in classic Fedor KO fashion!

I'd love to see the Rock knock Fedor sparko in a few seconds and finally end the charade that is Fedor.

How can you refer to Fedor as a charade? The man's more than proved himself when he was at his best. I think MMA in general has simply moved on yet again since Fedor's reign just as it did from the era's of the likes of Royce Gracie, Marco Ruas, Bas Rutten, Mark Coleman, etc. The sport and athelete's have developed, they're more versatile and stronger. Just my opinion of course.

I can't help but think this is just another well known can being lined up to get Fedor's win streak to a level where he can get a good deal with the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimDavy View Post
    How can you refer to Fedor as a charade? The man's more than proved himself when he was at his best. I think MMA in general has simply moved on yet again since Fedor's reign just as it did from the era's of the likes of Royce Gracie, Marco Ruas, Bas Rutten, Mark Coleman, etc. The sport and athelete's have developed, they're more versatile and stronger. Just my opinion of course.
    Excellent post
    Mike Clarke - Co-Owner of The Fight Lounge. The artist formerly known as Timecrocop

Yes I know what you're saying but that's all in the past, he's being fed older guys who are on the decline except Monson who broke his leg and couldn't fight to the best of his ability and Fedor still couldn't put him away. He's old and past it and needs to retire.