Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New MMA Classes in Urmston, Manchester.

Default New MMA Classes in Urmston, Manchester.

Paramount Sports and Fitness of Urmston, Manchester, has created a Mixed Martial Arts facility, Paramount MMA, offering 2 classes per night, Mon - Fri.

Classes are, Catch Wrestling/No Gi Grappling, Thai Boxing and MMA.

The Coach of the Gym is Kaobon Middleweight fighter, Kameron Atakuru who has a wealth of experience in all areas of MMA.

Check www.paramount-mma.com for class timetable etc.

Contact us on 0161 747 2525 or 07411 067 896

Kam is a good guy and his coaching skills are very good and Breaks down techniques very well if any one is close by this gym people should look it up and train there

Good luck kam
    www.mmawrestling.co.uk

If its the new boxing gym above the furniture shop, it's right opposite county grills where you can smash in some big eats after.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFapsAlot View Post
    If its the new boxing gym above the furniture shop, it's right opposite county grills where you can smash in some big eats after.
    I think that's Murray Camps Boxing gym dude!!!!

Yeah, that is Murray Camps Boxing Gym.....we're further down Higher Road, next to Travis Perkins. Come and check us out.....Flynny, anytime you wanna come down to train, you're more than welcome.

great coach and great fighter, everyone at all levels will def benefit from training with kam.

good luck pal

Anyone in the area should check this out! Everyone can benefit from training with Kam from beginners to pro fighters! Too many shitty little mma gyms opening at minute with bad coaches but this is legit training with a good guy!
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin

I've been training here for a few months after seemingly going to every other MMA place in Manchester and being new to the whole thing - can easily say this is the best place. Kam is an amazing coach, really takes the time and effort to explain things in a way you best understand. Everyone learns differently so its amazing to work with a coach who works hard to make sure you work your hardest and get the very best out of every session. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming, no massive egos. Classes are quality - always walk away learning something new about my training and myself. Get down there - you won't regret it.
    Last edited by kid_icarus; 02-05-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Kam is good coach, this is a great chance for people near the area to get some quality training in! Get down there people!
    WWW.KAOBON.COM / WWW.INNERARMOUR.CO.UK

Kam's a beast, very technical ground game and wrestling especially for mma. Like Danny said there's loads of shit gym's popping up all over the place but Kam's legit and if your local to his gym id definately recommend getting to his classes.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM