Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UK MMA Rankings: April 2012

No need to be like Rob. These guys are only trying to do their best.

In other hard luck stories my diamond shoes are too tight and my wallet is too small for my 50 notes.

The more indepth and bigger rankings help the entire community from matchmakers to writers to coaches.

I can't see why you'd essentially complain about something that everyone benefits from.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

maybe it's time for Rob to stop complaining/hating. you will note, Robert, that i asked only a question and you responded with a very nasty comment.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

surely the more rankings the better? growing sport = growing rankings
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    In other hard luck stories my diamond shoes are too tight and my wallet is too small for my 50 notes.

The more indepth and bigger rankings help the entire community from matchmakers to writers to coaches.

I can't see why you'd essentially complain about something that everyone benefits from.
    I lol'd

Rankings are good for the sport and can only develop more and more

When UK MMA starts to calm down a bit and people database their results and as divisions develop the ranjkings will be more and more important

Ian Freeman sorts our fights and between him and Dale, both have asked plenty heavyweights... I should post a few names to name and shame as it's fairly embarrassing really...

I can't get a fight, yet when I offer my wage, I get Alex Foreman.. Uk heavys hiding behind excuses!
    POWERHOUSE GYM, Whitehaven

8-4-0

Whitehaven NHB / Team Machine

Quote Originally Posted by martoxx View Post
    Ian Freeman sorts our fights and between him and Dale, both have asked plenty heavyweights... I should post a few names to name and shame as it's fairly embarrassing really...

I can't get a fight, yet when I offer my wage, I get Alex Foreman.. Uk heavys hiding behind excuses!
    Name them.

If Your MMA did some rankings for imaginary triangles in cars then Rob would be top ten and loving it

I cant seem to get matched either! I dont know if its because guys are scared of me, or hiding from me, or just simply down to the fact that I dont train and have never attempted to be matched in a fight ever. Its mind blowing and I really feel I could be high up on that list if I had won about 10 top matches.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Name them.