Thread: Fair play to Andy Jardine & Andy Geer

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Fair play to Andy Jardine & Andy Geer

I went to the wcmma show at the troxy last night, it was a good show, 20 short fights, lots of finishes and quite a few fighters who would not look out of place on the main show.

Genuine ukmma pioneers, Jardine and Geer both took on dangerous opponents under k-1 rules and put on very determined performances.

Jardine fought a 130kg fighter from the house of pain. Andy hurt him with rights hands, a pair of spinning back kicks and some hard low kicks. He also had to eat some heavy shots but won the decision.

Andy Geer fought Ian Freeman, I don't know if Andy has a lot of competition experience, but he has definitely trained for years and looked in really good shape... But he was always going to be a heavy underdog against former UK p4p #1

Ian didn't appear to hold back too much, he threw a lot of combinations and they all looked very hard. Low kicks as well, looked like full power. Andy stood up to a complete kicking for three rounds, refused to give up and god knows he would have been forgiven, he absorbed some powerful shots, really impressive.

Hats off to both in particular, and all the rest of the wcmma fighters
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 06-05-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

No way I didnt realise Ian Freeman was fighting Andy Geer... can we see it anywhere??!

Massive mismatch and fair play to him for taking that fight I thought they were mates lol