Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisping a bit put out by hector Lombards potential title shot.

did anyone ever talk jorge santiago up though? he had a couple of superb fights with Misaki (anyone that's seen those could never forget him!) in Sengoku but his chin is questionable, having been t/ko'd 5 times before that fight, and stann is a power puncher

when you compare their records, stann's isn't that much more impressive than Lombard's.. Lombard would lay waste to santiago, sakara and massenzio... the only difference is Leben, and c'mon if he got a taste of this

he'd be down too

i agree that i'm sick of guys coming in with a lot of hype and not living up to it, but i think lombard could!

ps: that's jay silva he easily dispatched off... leben couldn't finish him, and he just finished kendall grove.. he may not be the best fighter in the world but that is notable
    Last edited by Zanmato; 07-05-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Would like to see Bisping v Belcher

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Would like to see Bisping v Belcher
    yep i was just about to say the same , i think belcher stands the beter chance of winning to

bisping would get exposed by the likes of belfort,beltcher and lombard

thats why he's fighting tim boetsch level competition

as usual

in fairness Bisping has only been 'exposed' once and that was against Hendo..!! He's battled it out with everyone else he has been in there with!

Quote Originally Posted by rockyf View Post
    in fairness Bisping has only been 'exposed' once and that was against Hendo..!! He's battled it out with everyone else he has been in there with!
    he lost to every fighter that was a step above the usual Jason Day, Dennis Kang type level

Tim Boetsch is an animal who deserves his place amongst the top contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by hysteresis View Post
    Tim Boetsch is an animal who deserves his place amongst the top contenders.
    Wasting your time. He's at risk of getting beat by Bisping, therefore can.

I think the only north American that felt Bisping had a good chance against Sonnen happened to be Rashad Evans. Who happened to beat Bisping, all the rest thought he was dead in the water. And now Sonnen sings his praises as well, in fairness they are two of the toughest dudes in the UFC. And before he fought all those other guys before everybody said they would beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_MMA View Post
    Yeah it's funny. Before the fights pretty much every one of these guys were going to wreck the mouthy brit. Yet when he smashes them, they're forever considered worthless cans. Bisping = Career wrecking ball.
    Yes, if it wasn't for losing to Bisping guys like Haynes, Day, Schafer and McCarthy would be legends of the sport. Good call.