Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fightwear Design

Default Fightwear Design

Hello everyone new to the forum!

i am starting to look into designing my own fightwear, shorts, t-shirts, gloves, etc
    but need to comeup with a good name,

so have any of you guys got any suggestions for me?

anddo you know any websites to design a logo?

Really appreciate any help

Thanks Liam

You are going to start your own design company but you need other people to come up with a name and design you a logo? Seriously?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    You are going to start your own design company but you need other people to come up with a name and design you a logo? Seriously?
    It says I am starting to look into it designing my own fight wear. Nothing about starting a company. So asking for help and advice on how i would go about designing a logo etc are there any websites or programmes about to help me didn't ask for sarcastic comments.... Bellend

So again, you're a designer but you don't know what software to use? lol

Business plan...
    1. Design logo
    2. Design t-shirts
    3. ????
    4. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Liam88 View Post
    ....so have any of you guys got any suggestions for me?....
    Well I'll try and be a little more helpful Liam;

You're going to need Skulls, shit loads of skulls, you can't have too many skulls on t-shirts, possibly with flames, then possibly mix it up with some of those swirly-spiky tribal tattoo-like images, again you can't have too many of these, then add a cool statement written in that Scripty or possibly Celtic type font, something like "American Arrogant" or maybe "Mentally Deficient" and then what little space is left fill with metallic gold & silver foil blocking

The final thing to remember is to sell 'Small' T-shirts labelled as 'Mediums', 'Medium' T-Shirts labelled as Large and so on, this will make the wearer look totally hench and absolutely not ridiculous in any way.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help as I work in the industry
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

/\ Very good advice, unbelievable that someone in the industry would be so generous with their business ideas and strategies.

Don't listen to Rob, he's a well known trouble-maker.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Yeah, I'm sorry Liam, I was a bit upset earlier and took it out on you. At least you've had good advice now

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    So again, you're a designer but you don't know what software to use? lol

Business plan...
    1. Design logo
    2. Design t-shirts
    3. ????
    4. Profit
    At what part of my thread did I mention that I was a designer more to the point a professional designer, I said I was looking into it as I know a company who could make my designs put them on shorts t-shirts vests etc, I joined a forum for general advice and as per usual on forums because I havnt got 8000 posts or I am no a senior member ya get computer geeks like the lot of use who think its ok to take the piss out of people, just coz I have better things to do than sit on a forum all day racking up the amount of posts you lot have doesn't mean to say I can't ask for advice and get a genuine decent reply from someone!

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    Well I'll try and be a little more helpful Liam;

You're going to need Skulls, shit loads of skulls, you can't have too many skulls on t-shirts, possibly with flames, then possibly mix it up with some of those swirly-spiky tribal tattoo-like images, again you can't have too many of these, then add a cool statement written in that Scripty or possibly Celtic type font, something like "American Arrogant" or maybe "Mentally Deficient" and then what little space is left fill with metallic gold & silver foil blocking

The final thing to remember is to sell 'Small' T-shirts labelled as 'Mediums', 'Medium' T-Shirts labelled as Large and so on, this will make the wearer look totally hench and absolutely not ridiculous in any way.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help as I work in the industry
    What a facetious prick

fa·ce·tious /fəˈsēSHəs/

Adjective:
    Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
    Synonyms:
    jocose - humorous - jocular - waggish - comic - funny

1. - not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

2. - amusing; humorous.

3. - lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

Good word, very well used, well done
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore