Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koscheck v Hendricks Decision

Hybrid View

Default Koscheck v Hendricks Decision

Am I the only one who scored it for Koscheck?

I thought he won round one and round three quite convincingly!

I think he was robbed
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Yea i thought Koscheck done enough to get the decision aswell, but it was a close fight to score. Id like to see a Koscheck vs Sanchez rematch again

i agree, i had koscheck winning rounds 1 and 3... would maybe have to watch the first again

it was close enough that i don't think it was a 'robbery', but i was fully expecting kos to get the nod
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Nope... I scored it 2-1 Hendricks!
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

Wasnt a robbery but could of gone either way.... koscheck does utilise the eye poke better than anyone else in MMA tho!

I thought kos took it
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

I though Kos took it tbh.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

I had Kos as the winner but I can't articulate why exactly. It's just how I felt at the final bell but I'll have to watch it again now just to see.

I had it for Hendricks, landed more clean shots. Close fight though. Kos needs to vary his striking more, there were periods where he was just throwing right hands and nothing else.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    I had it for Hendricks, landed more clean shots. Close fight though. Kos needs to vary his striking more, there were periods where he was just throwing right hands and nothing else.
    Don't forget the patented left eye poke!
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"