Thread: **A call for Support, for ALL Scottish events**

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Default **A call for Support, for ALL Scottish events**

The dynamics seem to have changed somewhat on the Scottish forum of late.

While I don't necessarily want to get involved in the negative issues that people are talking about on the forums I do feel that it is affecting people posting at the moment.

There are events that have passed and that are coming up that could be doing with the support of people on the forum, there doesn't seem to be that buzz about events like there used to be.

I realise that this is not the only outlet to social network but if people only post to take a dig at someone then this place will become a ghost town!

oh, by the way, we have an event coming up on 2nd June if anyone wants to talk about it!

Cheers
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

I agree with this 100% James.

I was thinking if the Dinky Ninjas decided to not put any fighters on shows in Scotland what kind of state would the shows be in.

This isnt going to happen obviously, was just a thought after a conversation with some dudes.

I also agree with James, its a small community, work together stay on good terms and the sport will flourish. Start bitching and separation will hold the level of MMA in Scotland back, we originally opened up our sparring sessions in the hope it helps out everyone, other initiatives like this would be cool.

The issues are down to a small number of trolls starting shit, if people didnt respond to them or used the ignore option we'd have less hassle.
    Scotlands No. 1 Timekeeper also available as a BJJ/No Gi referee

Exactly,don't feed the trolls

The most hated Gaijin of all

I disagree more trolling is needed.

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    I was thinking if the Dinky Ninjas decided to not put any fighters on shows in Scotland what kind of state would the shows be in.

This isnt going to happen obviously, was just a thought after a conversation with some dudes.

I also agree with James, its a small community, work together stay on good terms and the sport will flourish. Start bitching and separation will hold the level of MMA in Scotland back, we originally opened up our sparring sessions in the hope it helps out everyone, other initiatives like this would be cool.
    Most people are able to get on with one another as we try when conducting business and in a social sense, do as you would expect in return and respect people that deserve respect is the motto we try and profess.

Trolling can be funny and exposing frauds is also important to weed out the charlatans from the MMA community.

I just hope people continue to comment positively aswell on shows and upcoming events
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post

I think most people in Scottich MMA are trying to take it forward together, we just have a small amount of idiots trying to keep it back for some reason.