Thread: Amateur Competitions in the Midlands

Hybrid View

Default Amateur Competitions in the Midlands

Hello Folks,

I've been trying to find amateur competitions in the midlands with little success. Either league or one-off fight format is fine. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

Many Thanks!

I am holding an Amateur No Head shots, MMA event on Sat 28th July. The fights will take part in a 15ft Cage in my gym in Perry Barr, Birmingham.
    All bouts to be contested over 1 x 5 minute round, each fighter will have two bouts on the day. Fighters
    will be matched according to entries, and nearest weight match in their respective weight category
    . WAYS TO WIN
    1 Tap out, verbal / physical
    2 Knock out/stoppage
    3 Referee stoppage (note if GnP to chest is unanswered, referee may stop fight)
    4 Corner stoppage
    If there is no clear winner at the end of the bout; the bout will be a draw, even if one fighter is more dominant in the stand up or ground.

Weigh in will at 10am fights will start at 11am.
    Entry fee is 10 fighters 5 spectators.
    Entry should be minimum of 7 days before the event.
    Full rules and entry forms (via PayPal) can be found at www.shoothai.webs.com
    www.k-starthaiboxing.com www.muaythai-birmingham.co.uk

i am hosting an amatuer semi pro fight night in stafford september 30th. It will be in a nightclub so professiona sound and lighting system with dancers and entertainment creating a really good show. The club will also be open afterwards with a aftershow party for all guests to meet and greet the fighters. We are still looking to fill a few holes in our fight card so if your still interested just get in touch.

Jet
    jet_freestyle@hotmail.com
    07809 714183

StarStrike MMA are holding an event at the Coventry skydome arena on September 15th. If you'd like more info please contact me on 07969182804 or email at star_strike@rocketmail.com. Event and ticket info can be found on our website: www.starstrike.co.uk

Dom

hi were holding an event in solihull on 26th october so if you are looking to fight amateur get in touch on call on gym number 01217079609 and ask for ami cheers

Hi
    We have an am interclub daytime comp in 18ft cage on 20th oct
    Free of charge for fighters

Lionheart do you have any details of this comp please? I would like to bring some guys (and girls) down and need to know how to enter. Cheers.
    UK MMA League season 4 highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh3-Fnx8JjU

UKMMA LEAGUE
    You have a pm
    Cheers