Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK MMA Rankings - May 2012

Hybrid View

Default UK MMA Rankings - May 2012

Published late last night, didn't get a chance to post. The May update has been done, thanks to all the contributors.

Some movers and shakers, with Paul Sass going to number one at lightweight with a huge win over Jacob Volkmann in the UFC.

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...s-may-2012.htm

Remember, you can catch them in print too - just click here to purchase

Andy Ogle only 10th in the featherweight after going on TUF, picking up two great wins..... Bit weird I think

That's a tough one for sure - TUF was at lightweight and they're technically exhibitions. The panel decided he should go up a few spots because of his good performances though and he did.

WW Alexei 'BOOM!' Roberts beat Henrique Santana (ranked 12th) at BCFA last night by knockout in 2:59 of the first round.

BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    WW Alexei 'BOOM!' Roberts beat Henrique Santana (ranked 12th) at BCFA last night by knockout in 2:59 of the first round.

BOOM!
    Thanks for letting us know, that's a huge win for him.

So much action last time - the updates only just been done but I already know next month is going to be hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post

BOOM!
    Now he deserves to be ranked
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    That's a tough one for sure - TUF was at lightweight and they're technically exhibitions. The panel decided he should go up a few spots because of his good performances though and he did.
    I thought the whole reason this TUF season was live was so the fights didn't have to be exhibitions and counted for the fighter records?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    I thought the whole reason this TUF season was live was so the fights didn't have to be exhibitions and counted for the fighter records?
    Wrong.

They were live exhibitions and don't count on your record.

Good rankings as usual, think Conor McGregor will rise a few places next month after his win over Hill last night.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Good rankings as usual, think Conor McGregor will rise a few places next month after his win over Hill last night.
    Aye, definitely gotta be top five after that but I'm not the only one on the panel