Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UK MMA Rankings - May 2012

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

To be fair, you asked a question on the basis of an understanding which dano has now brought into question. So if he's right that makes you wrong. Doesn't it?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I thought that is what I had heard but wasn't sure, so I asked the question. Life isn't black or white, yes or no unless you're in primary school or retarded.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Dump some hormones fellas.

I hope that was the last time they do TUF live as I think the concept sucks dick.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Good rankings as usual, think Conor McGregor will rise a few places next month after his win over Hill last night.
    Aye, definitely gotta be top five after that but I'm not the only one on the panel

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Aye, definitely gotta be top five after that but I'm not the only one on the panel
    I'm sure they will all agree

He's top 3 if not 2 IMO.
    I know Dave Hill isn't in the UFC (he's going there though) but I'd say he was arguably a tougher opponent than Eric Wisely who Jason Young beat.
    In saying that being in the UFC counts more.
    Rank him 3rd and then let Graham Turner or Jim Eilers fight him.
    Those fight's would be unbelievable, the striking would be brutal.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

I would like to see Graham Turner get a shot at Conor. Like Bri said the stand up would be immense, 2 very aggressive fighters!. Maybe another fight for Graham before he does though.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

I thought Jim Eilers looked Awesome in Bahrain against the guy who beat Graham, he'd be a tough test for anyone but if you have a CW belt these are the fights you get.
    I'd love to see either.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Turner has a fight in september confirmed and CW want him on again before the end of the year.

Eilers seems like the logical fight for Connnor after his impressive win last weekend. Turner still in the title mix somewhere though.

Some crazy fights there, McGrogor never in a boring fight though, id happily watch him fight anyone.