Thread: Learning BJJ in the clitheroe/burnley area

Default Learning BJJ in the clitheroe/burnley area

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and had a bit of a search through old threads for info but I know times change, places come and go so I'm just wondering if anyone can help.

I've been training in muay thai for the last year at Shor Chana in Preston having private one on one tuition with Master Chana as well as group classes and I absolutely love it. I want to step up my game and incorporate BJJ also so I have a complete all round fighting style. I live in Clitheroe and I'm looking to find somewhere as local as possible to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu that is certified so I can work my way up through belts and not just learning from a cowboy lol.

Shor Chana is a bit of a trek for me going to Preston so ideally I wouldn't want to be travelling so far for BJJ because there's not enough hours in the day as it is and I'm on the big save for a house deposit this year so the closer to home/work the better for me with fuel costs! Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Gracie Barra @ 1 Falkland Street, Preston, Lancashire PR1 2UJ has 3 Black belts there and has excellent students to train with, 20 mins from Clitheroe but well worth it.

Contact Paul Hartley at
    http://www.graciebarrapreston.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MartialArtsAcademy View Post
    Gracie Barra @ 1 Falkland Street, Preston, Lancashire PR1 2UJ has 3 Black belts there and has excellent students to train with, 20 mins from Clitheroe but well worth it.

Contact Paul Hartley at
    http://www.graciebarrapreston.co.uk/

You can also try the Gracie Barra affiliate in Brierfield near Burnley. Ran by John Stokes who's a purple, no monthly fee, pay by the session. Search Pendle Martial Arts Academy in google and otpops up there.