Thread: Very very cheap DVDS

Default Very very cheap DVDS

Escapes! No Gi DVD. BJJ Black belt Bill 'The Grill' Cooper runs through over 30 no gi escapes from all sorts of positions and submissions. The good thing about this DVD is that he then shows how to capitalise on the escape and make it an attack. 10 including postage. Google it and you'll see it has got some good reviews.

Sweeps. BJJ Black belt Andreh Anderson shows sweeps from closed guard (all in the gi). Nice attention to detail and the minor points that make the difference. 7 inc P&P

UFC 117: Sonnen v Silva 1 - watched this again last weekend and am feeling even more hyped for the rematch! 7 inc P&P

UFC 101: BJ Penn v Ken Flo. Anderson v Forrest. 5 inc P&P

Cage Rage 19: Mark Weir, Elvis Sinosic, Vitor Ribeiro, Luiz Azeredo, Paul Daley, Jean Silva etc. 4 inc P&P

Driven: The Jens Pulver Story. Signed copy. 8

Pride Bushido 5. Main event Takamori Gomi v Charles 'Krazy Horse' Bennett. A truly great event. This is the original Japanese version that cost me a fortune when I first got it...now 7 inc P&P

Bas Rutten : Interview and fight highlights 3 inc P&P

ALSO:3 Muay Thai VCDs:
    S1 World Championship Vol 2: Jean Charles Skarkowsky, John Wayne Parr etc
    The best of One Songchai Vol 5 - I got this as it features Jongsanum Fairtex
    4 each inc P&P

All originals and all perfect quality

The more CDs you buy, the more I'll discount. 1 off for every Extra DVD. e.g. 2 CDs = 1 off. 3 DVDs = 2 off ... so if you buy a few you'll be able to get one free. If you wanted the lot it would be 49 for 8 DVDs and 2 VCDs (no postage)!
    I take paypal. PM me if interested

I'm keen to sell these ASAP - so if you buy before the weekend I'll take off an additional 10%

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter

You've got mail...

The Hands
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

That just leaves:
    Sweeps. BJJ Black belt Andreh Anderson shows sweeps from closed guard (all in the gi). Nice attention to detail and the minor points that make the difference. 7 inc P&P. This DVD features nearly two-hours of instruction on sweeps from the closed guard. Also included is a bonus section containing 5 high-percentage chokes from: the guard, passing the guard, side-control, and north-south

Bas Rutten : Interview and fight highlights 3 inc P&P (This is from his Pancrase days)

Cage Rage 19: Mark Weir, Elvis Sinosic, Vitor Ribeiro, Luiz Azeredo, Paul Daley, Jean Silva etc. 4 inc P&P. One of the best UK events.