Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Aaron Chatfield sucks

Default Judge Aaron Chatfield sucks

You absolutely suck. How did you blag your way into judging for the UFC you charmer... you have no business even watching it on TV. 10-8? are you out of your mind?

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012/...-to-the-rescue

Bad Call

To judge Aaron Chatfield, who scored a 10-8 round in favor featherweight Milton Vieira in his bout against Philippe Arantes in the first round of their bout. Arantes was the clear-cut winner of the last two rounds after Vieira the first. But Chatfield was about the only person watching who saw round one as a 10-8. As a result, his scorecard was 28-28, instead of 29-28 in favor of Arantes, which turned the bout from what should have been a split decision in Arantes' favor to a split draw, stealing a well-earned victory away from Arantes. The fact such a bizarre score came down in the night's opening match seemed to promise a night full of wacky scoring, but fortunately, that didn't come to pass.

If the guy is going to slag someone off- he should at least make sure he does his own job right.

The robots that spam this forum have better grammar and all round writing skills than the lad who produced that paragraph.
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

milton vieira not winning round 2 on the scorecards is a bogger shock
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

I've not seen the fight in question but, Aaron Chatfield is one of the most trusted and best qualified judges in the uk, to say he shouldn't even be watching MMA on the telly is just daft. He's judged hundreds of fights and I've never heard anyone say he sucks.
    Was a 10-8 in round one that bad of a call?

Quote Originally Posted by Grake View Post
    I've not seen the fight in question but, Aaron Chatfield is one of the most trusted and best qualified judges in the uk, to say he shouldn't even be watching MMA on the telly is just daft. He's judged hundreds of fights and I've never heard anyone say he sucks.
    Was a 10-8 in round one that bad of a call?
    Aaron Chatfield is not qualified to make me a sandwich. and yes it was a bad call that led to a stupid draw for both fighters. funny how 2 other judges gave it 10-9

Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Blade View Post
    If the guy is going to slag someone off- he should at least make sure he does his own job right.

The robots that spam this forum have better grammar and all round writing skills than the lad who produced that paragraph.
    sorry what? you bored me to tears......didnt know this shitty mma forum was a college paper

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    sorry what? you bored me to tears......didnt know this shitty mma forum was a college paper
    He ment the person that wrote on the website you linked to, unless it was you that wrote the article.

Either way, you suck :-)

What a fuckin dick head thread do u ever put anythin positive on here
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Aaron Chatfield is not qualified to make me a sandwich. and yes it was a bad call that led to a stupid draw for both fighters. funny how 2 other judges gave it 10-9
    and what makes YOU qualified to judge how any judge scores any round or bout ?
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

There is a big difference between watching as a judge from the set angle where you are sitting & being on the couch with a beer & the multiple TV angles & commentary to guide you.