Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Birmingham goes LIVE!!

Hybrid View

Default 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Birmingham goes LIVE!!

he UK's second ever 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu school has opened its doors in the heart of the country.

10th Planet Birmingham UK @ Elements MMA is now officially up and running!!

Head coach Mick Broster has been certified to hold down the newest 10th Planet fort by the man himself Eddie Bravo.

Less than two weeks ago Mick and 12 of his students represented the Birmingham school by travelling to 10th Planet Stockholm for a 2 day workshop with Eddie, spending a total of 6 hrs learning some key components of the system first hand from its originator.

Back home and we are really looking forward to offering the unique insights into the ground game for MMA that 10th Planet presents. As well as learning all and any techniques you guys are using to good effect in both MMA and no gi.

Whether you are of traditional bjj lineage, fully focused on MMA or indeed no-gi we would love to welcome you to our home, share some techniques and let the good times roll.

We operate a no ego policy where we all just get along and strive to focus on the positives and possiblities that bringing the UK's most open minded ground fighters together will surely achieve, whether its for one off sessions as and when or as a permanent addition to your own training.

Attachment 8724

Learn more on our brand new website: www.10thplanetbirmingham.co.uk (under construction - all contact info/timetable is correct)

really pleased for you guys, this is some exciting stuff.

Congrats Mick. If Im up that way visiting Antonio I'll be sure to pop in for a roll :-)

Good stuff, well done... does everyone have to wear a combination of gi pants and rash guard at the classes

Great news for Chris and mick, trained down there for a few months when I was working there so really need to get my arse back down again soon.

I know Mick had been studying the 10th Planet system for a long time and is a very good grappler/coach and with Chris and all the other competitors the gym have I'm sure this will be a great place for people to train and pick up the system

Superb stuff :-)
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

10th planet is the only way forward!
    YOU CANT EXPECT TO REACH THE TOP WITHOUT A LITTLE CLIMBING!

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    10th planet is the only way forward!
    lol

and lol at sengoku
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

10th planet is for fags who are too lazy to learn real jiu jitsu

oh wow you did a 6 hour workshop and you got a certificate to teach 10th planet jiu jitsu

please tell me more
    Last edited by Sengoku; 03-07-2012 at 06:00 AM.