Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ***On Top 6***Saturday 6th October***Official thread with fightcard***

There has been a few changes to the card:

Warren Kee has pulled out his fight with Alan Johnston with an injury, Allan will now face undefeated Englishman Sam Boult 4-0, we wish Warren a speedy recovery.

Rab Truesdale v Martin Thompson is off the card now, hopefully we can get this fight on our next show.

Jonny Goodall is out his fight with Andy Glenn, Andy will now face Scott Richardson at a catchweight of 68kg.

Iain Postlethwaite has pulled from his fight with Darren Gillchrist, we should have a replacement for Darren soon and we wish Iain a speedy recovery.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

What happened to Truesdale vs Thomson?

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Shrek View Post
    What happened to Truesdale vs Thomson?
    al be honest man i shitting it. no really i am

lol just kiddin. no got taken into hospital last week n i am back up their on fri again to get a camera shoved up the auld chucter so havent been able to train.but apart from that work were being dicks about getting the day off for it n e way.
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk

Another fight added:

Chris Stringer v Miguel Haro

Chris Stringer of Team Kaobon will face tough French opponent Miguel Haro from Boxing Team, France, two game fighters, this one will be a war.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk

Stringer a great fighter be good too see this fight

seen stringer fight at cage wars against bendy casmir about 5-6 years ago, think this was my first live mma event, cool to see him fight again

Stringer well schooled at Kaobon good experienced fighter , opponent got good subs on record also good matchmaking

chris will be too explosive. another fight im gutted about missing. ko of the night bonus could be chris's

Yeah Stringer is exciting to watch, good fight there.

Guys any chance of updating the card on the first page, I know a couple of fights have had to be scrubbed due to injury, still a top card as usual.

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Full fight card should be up on the first page today with any changes/additions.

Just back from holiday so looking forward to the next week.

Just to remind anyone who hasn't yet got tickets, get them a.s.a.p from any of the fighters on the card as there are only a limited supply and they may all be gone come fight night.

Can't wait for The Playdrome to be bouncing!
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management