Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Submission highlight

Default My Submission highlight

a few of my subs pieced together. also many cameo's from a few of the forum members in the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9fLjLM__mw

Feedback is welcomed
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Good wee vid that. Enjoyed it.

Nice work Jamie, and some fine looking referees on there

Nice one KJ Noons
    "Women kept telling me that I wasn't much of a lover so I figured hell I must be a fighter." - Forrest Griffin

That was a good video, some sweet jits on display.

In the fights with ground level ring, was that Interclubs or an amateur set up you competed on?

Quote Originally Posted by thai-jitsu View Post
    That was a good video, some sweet jits on display.

In the fights with ground level ring, was that Interclubs or an amateur set up you competed on?
    that was the grapple and strike. a amatuer comp held over the year. 3 rounds with two fights on the day and the finals at the end of the year.
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Pretty cool mate.
    portuguesewhitebelt.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Esputahlo View Post
    that was the grapple and strike. a amatuer comp held over the year. 3 rounds with two fights on the day and the finals at the end of the year.
    Looks like a good set up to gain experience. Would be good if something similar was done in Scotland.

I see in your sig you won it, looking forward to version 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by thai-jitsu View Post
    Looks like a good set up to gain experience. Would be good if something similar was done in Scotland.

I see in your sig you won it, looking forward to version 2.0!
    thanks mate

Nice, it makes we wana work on my triangle defence.