Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMA Clubs in Aberdeen

Default MMA Clubs in Aberdeen

New to this forum but just looking to meet like minded people and also wondering what's the best clubs to train at in Aberdeen for MMA.

I currently train at AMAG and have done for around 6 months but im starting to grow a bit tired of it as it can be a bit unfriendly at times and they seem to focus more on Muay Thai and BBJ than anything else which isn't very accommodating and have spoke to many others who have felt the same. I enjoy the club and want to stick it out but i dont really feel the enjoyment of going along because of this and was wondering what other clubs people on here train at an what their opinions or recommendations are.

Much appreciate any feedback thanks.

I have sent you a PM

Spartan fight team in Aberdeen is a great team. Really open minded bunch of guys, hard workers and anytime ive seen there fighters in action they have always been well rounded and well prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Spartan fight team in Aberdeen is a great team. Really open minded bunch of guys, hard workers and anytime ive seen there fighters in action they have always been well rounded and well prepared.
    Your the 4th person to have said that today, do they have a website as I can't find anything through google at all.

Quote Originally Posted by superhands View Post
    Your the 4th person to have said that today, do they have a website as I can't find anything through google at all.
    Yeah I'm with you on that

Dave
    1993 YZF 750 SP

Quote Originally Posted by superhands View Post
    do they have a website as I can't find anything through google at all.
    Yeah I'm with you on that

Dave
    1993 YZF 750 SP

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Message SpartansFT on here for details mate
    Nice one thanks. Will check it out.

Sent you a PM mate, have a look at our facebook;

www.facebook.com/aberdeencombatcentre

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation thaison. Much appreciated mate.

Hey I would really like to give mma a shot, but I have no experience in any martial art. Where would be the best place to start? I'd like to atleast get up to the point where I get an amature fight to see how I progress.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!