Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Vision FC 4 "Evolution" 1st September, Kelvin Hall, fightcard.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Fight with Christopher Svenson, he diliberately kept the arm triangle on after the guy had tapped, after i told him the fight was over and even after i tried to seperate them, bit of a poor showing on his part. His opponent did go out after he tapped but was ok.

Shaun Taylor looked very impressive beating an unbeaten guy from a good team and behaving himself.
    Svensson sounds like a disgrace to the sport, no class at all.

I thought taylor flipped the guy off Diaz style after tapping him? Whatcha mean by "behaving himself"? He's the self styled heel of Scottish mma, he's got no business behaving himself.
    Fuck no-gi

Herald Scotland report on Vision 4: Evolution, including interview with new featherweight champ Robert Whiteford. Ple4ase share, comment etc. Cheers Whiteford storms to Vision title and sets sights on UFC
    Twitter @steflachMMA. Herald Sport www.heraldscotland.com/sport

Thanks for your support guys,hope all who attended enjoyed the night

http://www.themmashow.info/whats-happening/visionfc4 Our Vision FC 4 full review and fight break down now up. Article by The Westcoast Strangler
    www.themmashow.info www.facebook.com/themmashow @mma_show

Are the details being passed onto sherdog for the records to be updated?

Yeah mate. Should be updated soon.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Is there gonna be a DVD released at all?
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

The footage is being finalised, we have a TV channel interested in it. Once that is all squared away we can think about the DVD.
    VISION FC - visionfighting.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    The footage is being finalised, we have a TV channel interested in it. Once that is all squared away we can think about the DVD.
    Rich,

Any update on the DVD? My mums wanting a wee look - I don't let her come to my fights! Haha!

Looking forward to 27th April!

Cheers

Mathew
    Peace and Love

what channel is intrested and how long till dvd...? might be random for this thread ha only a junior member so i have no idea how to start a thread!!