Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vision Fight Night, "Breakthrough" 20th October.

Very interesting fight with
    allan love and craig robertson.....and I thought reedy was retiring after his fight in poland this weekend
    pain is the game....TNT.... http://www.tntdundee.co.uk/

Reedy will never retire. Fighting a 2-0 guy at KSW tonight, expect him to win that and come into the fight with JC confident

What's the plans for if a guy in the tourney can't make the next fight or if he pulls out if injured or something rob?
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

I can't wait for this one. The atmosphere will be electric. Well done so far to Rob matching the card. This event will be filmed and potential TV coverage, depending.

www.visionfighting.com
    VISION FC - visionfighting.com

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Reedy will never retire. Fighting a 2-0 guy at KSW tonight, expect him to win that and come into the fight with JC confident
    He didn't manage the w. The best laid plans.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    haha, I wont be fighting MMA again. I made my mind up a few weeks ago that KSW would be a great show to have my last fight on and I will stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    haha, I wont be fighting MMA again. I made my mind up a few weeks ago that KSW would be a great show to have my last fight on and I will stick to it.
    Enjoy your retirement bud
    pain is the game....TNT.... http://www.tntdundee.co.uk/

Ah, well, good luck with whatever you have planned now Paul.

Anybody want to fight JC?
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by TapouT1 View Post
    What's the plans for if a guy in the tourney can't make the next fight or if he pulls out if injured or something rob?
    Hopefully we won't have that situation, but that'll never happen, we'll deal with that at the time.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Ah shit so the jc vs reed fight is off?

One more fight, one more fight....