Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: giving up bjj, because of..

Highest chance of ringworm comes in no gi and wrestling when the mats aren't cleaned well, best thing to put on if you get it is lamisil cream.
    To basically never get it, take acidophilus, healthy bacteria that eats ringworm, you can get it from holland and barrett.

I've been training 3 years and have had ringworm once. It wasn't a big deal. I didn't train for one week, used an over the counter cream and it went away soon after.

Mats should be cleaned regularly and shoes must never come into contact with the mats. Simple.

Giving up BJJ because of something like that seems very extreme to me; OCD/Hypercondriac/germophobe perhaps?!

Quote Originally Posted by nihilist View Post
    Giving up BJJ because of something like that seems very extreme to me; OCD/Hypercondriac/germophobe perhaps?!
    Too fkn right mate.

Better to be a bit ocd than catch a skanky fungis

don't lie on the grass in the park either. ringworm is all over the fucking ground.

better yet, when outside wear a full body condom naked gun style
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

In fact I wouldn't even go outside if I were you.

It's okay though, you can still learn and grade with graceiuniversity...

In fact, dont even breathe in any air, there will be airbourne germs and bits of dirt in there.

I've been training 5 years and had ringworm once and cellulitis a bunch of times cos I get a bad allergic reaction to bites.

The most common thing I get is sweat rash - but that's yourself. You dirty bastard.

http://apopandagumshield.wordpress.c...in-infections/
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    don't lie on the grass in the park either. ringworm is all over the fucking ground.

better yet, when outside wear a full body condom naked gun style
    where would one get a full body condom david?

man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    worst one is dick worm not good at all....dont have sex with your instructor on the matts.