Thread: MTV the valleys

Hybrid View

Default MTV the valleys

just seen this in our local paper now and theres a young lad on there called aron williams whos a champion kickboxer that claims he turned down the UFC so he could finish school. anyone heard of him and is he telling the truth about the UFC?

Aron said his goal in life is to make a career for himself by staging kick-boxing events, having turned down the chance to go to America and fight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) after he had finished school.
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/so...1466-31571648/

I used to train with Aron & yes he's a good kick boxer mostly fought semi contact he trains with rob Taylor devils martial arts a good kickboxing club but only have a few semi pro mma fighters like , as for the UFC bit I don't think so
    www.celticpridemartialarts.co.uk Semi Pro = 2-1 pro 1-0 2xWelsh muay thai champion

Quote Originally Posted by taxiboy View Post
    I used to train with Aron & yes he's a good kick boxer mostly fought semi contact he trains with rob Taylor devils martial arts a good kickboxing club but only have a few semi pro mma fighters like , as for the UFC bit I don't think so
    yeah i didnt think it would have passed us by if the UFC was after a local boy lol.

probably the media adding a bit on to m,ake it look better lol.

Yeah if the UFC was after him I think word would of been out lol and I'm pretty sure he's got no bjj or grappling experience , but he is a nice boy so he sould come across ok not sure about the show as a whole tho.
    www.celticpridemartialarts.co.uk Semi Pro = 2-1 pro 1-0 2xWelsh muay thai champion

Quote Originally Posted by taxiboy View Post
    Yeah if the UFC was after him I think word would of been out lol and I'm pretty sure he's got no bjj or grappling experience , but he is a nice boy so he sould come across ok not sure about the show as a whole tho.
    yeah i can see them making us valley people look like proper retards.