Thread: The best place for beginner?

Hybrid View

Default The best place for beginner?

Hello
    Maybe you know which club in Kettering /Wellingborough /Northampton area is the best for beginners ,what can you recommend?

All the best

Kettering shootfighters is great to start off at. I started training there, only for about 4 or 5 weeks and loved it. I'm now looking to get back into mma after never really starting off in the first place lol. but from what I can say kettering shootfighters really do work with the beginners to help you understand it more.

^^^^ Agreed, KSF has a good rep. Also, there's BST in Northampton -Danny Batten coaches there I believe. NB. I haven't trained at these gyms but guys I know who have say good things about them.
    Blog: fightingatforty.blogspot.com

there are a good 3 or 4 gyms in the surrounding areas of Kettering. bst being one, siam mma in corby thought by tommy maguire and sometimes John maguire. The mma gym in Wellingborough, but I would recommend kett shoot to start off with. especially as your a beginner so there's no point in travelling too much early on.