Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: UCFC Results?

  1. #1

    Default UCFC Results?

    I know Murrie, Furness and Askren won but what were the full results?

  2. #2

    Default

    Niko Gjoka stops Lawson Tennant as he doesnt come out for round 3 (wins BW title)
    Jay Furness stops Dragan Pesic via tapout due to strikes
    (Team AVT smashing it again osssss)

    Razvan Boast lost to a French guy i think at pro

    Amateurs
    Danny Missin beat Craig Derbyshire
    Marc Diakiese beat Andrew Kitching
    Daz Radfelder won his bout by ko
    Tom Howell won his bout (very good young lad from Doncaster will do big things in future)

    Thats all i got off top of my swede, shouldnt have smoked crack in the carpark before the show really
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin

  3. #3

    Default

    Didn't Missin fight his first pro fight yesterday?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Didn't Missin fight his first pro fight yesterday?
    It was supposed to be originally but for some reason it was changed to Amateur (NSAC)
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

  5. #5
    settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London Town
    Posts
    9,244

    Default

    well done jay!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    well done jay!
    Cheers Jimmy!

    Danny Missin's original opponent pulled out and the new opponent was at amateur. He'll make his pro debut at Cage Conflict I believe.

    Wayne Murrie knocked out Seydina Seck in the first round - that was massive for him! Niko's win was massive too - Laweson is a very good fighter and was undefeated, and Niko stepped up in weight too and took the title, really proud of his performance. A credit to the AVT team.

  7. #7

    Default

    thats a massive win for niko! laweson is no joke from what ive seen on youtube. had an excellent stoppage over brent crawley.
    Wanted to fight niko at some point but have moved upto bantum weigh, now he holds a title thee hopefully i get to match with up with him shortly!
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by james macalister View Post
    thats a massive win for niko! laweson is no joke from what ive seen on youtube. had an excellent stoppage over brent crawley.
    Wanted to fight niko at some point but have moved upto bantum weigh, now he holds a title thee hopefully i get to match with up with him shortly!
    Yeah, Lawson is legit and looked sharp. Niko showed some good heart and worked the gameplan though and did an awesome job.

    Niko won't (or shouldn't) really be fighting at bantam after this and, whilst the buck stops with him, it was clear when you saw the size difference with Lawson that flyweight is where he needs to stay. He's a tough bastard though and has always fought bigger guys, but he's best off at 125.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yeah, Lawson is legit and looked sharp. Niko showed some good heart and worked the gameplan though and did an awesome job.

    Niko won't (or shouldn't) really be fighting at bantam after this and, whilst the buck stops with him, it was clear when you saw the size difference with Lawson that flyweight is where he needs to stay. He's a tough bastard though and has always fought bigger guys, but he's best off at 125.
    So he's vacating the strap?

    What was the reason Lawson didn't answer the bell for the 3rd?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    So he's vacating the strap?

    What was the reason Lawson didn't answer the bell for the 3rd?
    No, I didn't say that but from a teammates perspective we know where he needs to be fighting, and that's flyweight. He'd take any fight but no decisions have been made yet.

    The doctor called it. His face was a bit of a mess and I think he was concussed quite badly. Niko laid it on thick with some elbows.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.