Thread: Is Lanus Jones going to fight again?

Default Is Lanus Jones going to fight again?

I know he had a niggling injury when I last spoke to him at the back end of 2010 and he was aiming to come back in 2011 but I haven't heard anything of him since, promising dude and with a 7-0 record had set the foundation to go places.

Pointing the question more towards Danny Mitchell or any other Yorkshire head.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I know he had a niggling injury when I last spoke to him at the back end of 2010 and he was aiming to come back in 2011 but I haven't heard anything of him since, promising dude and with a 7-0 record had set the foundation to go places.

Pointing the question more towards Danny Mitchell or any other Yorkshire head.
    It wasn't a niggling injury, it was a pretty serious one. Last saw him a few months ago at one of the OMMAC shows and he said the prognosis wasn't good for a return, certainly not any time soon. Shame as he was a beast. Not seen him for a bit though, so maybe someone knows more than me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    It wasn't a niggling injury, it was a pretty serious one. Last saw him a few months ago at one of the OMMAC shows and he said the prognosis wasn't good for a return, certainly not any time soon. Shame as he was a beast. Not seen him for a bit though, so maybe someone knows more than me!
    Yeah I should have elaborated, by niggling I meant re-occuring one, he said it was a proper issue and obviously given the time I thought it might have sorted itself out. He was a beast, young and skilled... Definitely had potential. Hope it sorts itself out and he can return, I'd love to see him fight Vassell.

I used to train with Lanny at manvers, it was re-occurring but kept getting worse to the point where he could hardly train n in the end just called it a day. Would be good to see him fight again tho

Wayne Murrie would be the best guy to ask