Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Card for Lockdown

My record hasn't been updated my friend why don't me and you sign one of these contracts that I havnt had to sign before any of my fights to date and maybe you could try making me go to sleep young picklelover
    Danny Brelsford 1.0.0 ....Sapphire mma

After a bit of research just noticed your not even a fighter,asking opinions on how mma should be taught and if 50 was correct for the 2 lessons a week you do in the gym you have been training at for TWO months,your a complete tit,there's nothing more annoying than a none fighter with stupid opinions on something he has never experience,if I was you mate... I'd splash on some of you old mans favourite aftershave get yourself out there,go talk to some girls who knows maybe get layed empty these STONES of yours for the first time,leave the fighting to us BIG BOYS
    Last edited by D.B; 24-12-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    Danny Brelsford 1.0.0 ....Sapphire mma

Hmm sounds like picklelover can put his stones were his mouth is to me, if he has any stones that is???
    1/0/0........Apex mma

Ahh damn i was gettin into this little debate but pickleboy seems to of lost his pickles.

o well enjoyable while it lasted

picklelover is just another dingham they both have no balls!!
    1/0/0........Apex mma