Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Card for Lockdown

if thats the Daniel Ingham who fights or use to fight out of heywood combat,i wouldnt waste your time he didnt turn up to fight me ignored his phone then switched it of to the promoter,turns out not the first time he has done itDes Moines MMA
    Last edited by bauwyer; 17-11-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Daniel Ingham has pulled out of this fight. Very disappointing especially as he did not let me know and I had to chase him to find out, and after I gave him a chance to fight when other promoters had warned me off him. I gave him another chance to prove everybody wrong when he was getting grief from all angles because of repeatedly letting promoters down, hoping he would do so and then maybe have some loyalty to my show. I guess I was wrong.
    I am going to start naming and shaming all wannabe fighters who arrange fights then go missing without telling anybody they have pulled out, and I will be warning other promoters too.
    LOCKDOWN MMA SHOW

Daniel Ingham what a joke he is
    Danny Brelsford 1.0.0 ....Sapphire mma

Dingham u dingbat your a pussy, not even an excuse as to why you have pulled out. Tell u what as I think u have realised that D.B would kill u in a cage I'll fight u and we can call it a grudge rematch and give you a chance to redeem yourself to promoters and fighters???
    1/0/0........Apex mma

dont know any of you lot but you all sound like chavvy losers to be fair. its a sport not a playground, idiots

Quote Originally Posted by picklelover View Post
    dont know any of you lot but you all sound like chavvy losers to be fair. its a sport not a playground, idiots
    Yep that's right you don't know any of us!!! So don't be calling us chavvy losers when you know nothing about the situation in hand!
    1/0/0........Apex mma

Quote Originally Posted by joff View Post
    when you know nothing about the situation in hand!
    you just explained it dumbass

Dumbass me!! like I said u know nothing pal so don't bother with your shitty remarks it will get you no where
    1/0/0........Apex mma

picklelover/fatcucumberlover obviously isnt a fighter and has never been let down hour's from a fight,piss's you off when you train twice a day for months and somebody does that,Any Fighter who has experienced it will tell you...idiot
    Danny Brelsford 1.0.0 ....Sapphire mma

true....i am sorry, i dont know how i had the stones to tell someone of your experience....with your record...that someone he knows sounds a bit chavvy when talking about this glorious sport.

look up what a contract is....its something you sign as does the other competing party...when you organize a fight. its what we big boys use and maybe you could get your mom or dad to show you what one looks like...though judging from the attitudes of you and the company of which you keep, im assured that the gene pool doesnt run clear. go sleep young danny...go sleep.