Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OMMAC 15 LEGACY card so far

Gutted that Andy Green didn't make weight for my fight last month and even tho I still agreed to fight at an higher weight he didn't turn up for the fight But he's still gettin matched on shows and I can't get a fight in October Anywhere at BW or FW :-?
    Declan Williams - 5-3-3 Pro Bantamweight - Manchester Predators/Team Warriors Elite

i will fight out in october declan. if your looking for a match, im available to fight on ommac or any other show in october if your up for it. i think my management may have already contacted you.
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

I dnt post on here much But this is exactly y I posted :-) Thank you James, I tryed to get matched against u on OnTop but was to late. So an Promoters with room r can make room for an Expolsive Fight on a show in October pls have Declan Williams vs James McAlister at BW on :-D
    Declan Williams - 5-3-3 Pro Bantamweight - Manchester Predators/Team Warriors Elite

if you cant get a promoter to match it in october then theres a show up scotland November 24th that i know we can match on. i would need to run it past my manager but im 100 percent sure he will say yes

James and Declan ive just text both your coaches. We can do it if you both want.

i will speak to my manager tonight to run past him. he will say yes but i dont want to set this out without his consent.
    cheers been looking forward to fighting declan for a while now

:-D Thank u so much to both of you and I promise we'll put on a great show for u Chris :-D

Quote Originally Posted by james macalister View Post
    i will speak to my manager tonight to run past him. he will say yes but i dont want to set this out without his consent.
    cheers been looking forward to fighting declan for a while now
    If Carslberg made a way to get matched up on a show....this would be the way! no BS chat, just two guys who generally fancy their chances against one another and a top promoter willing to put it on.
    Simples!
    Shah Hussain, Pro MMA record: 4-6-0,Team Crossface, Icon BJJ, Thames Valley Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS ZORBA View Post
    James and Declan ive just text both your coaches. We can do it if you both want.
    Chris Gav is on Holiday til nxt Tuesday but I know it's a def yes and he'll sort fine details when he's bk :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SHAH 'NO PAIN' View Post
    If Carslberg made a way to get matched up on a show....this would be the way! no BS chat, just two guys who generally fancy their chances against one another and a top promoter willing to put it on.
    Simples!
    Haha was just thinking the same, what a polite and civil way to organise punching each other in the face lol.... if the press get hold of stories like this, it will ruin their image of cayge fiytin!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.