Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: protein powder wanted

steve_langford

Default protein powder wanted

Looking for a protein supplement.
    So far the best price I've found is Nutrisport 90 Whey 5kgs for 44.99 and free delivery. But that tastes like shite!

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

You have a PM
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Looking for a protein supplement.
    So far the best price I've found is Nutrisport 90 Whey 5kgs for 44.99 and free delivery. But that tastes like shite!
    Big Steve. This tastes like shit because its 90+ % protein! To me, if the stuff is bearable, then get it down ya if it does the trick! Its like saying 'I would train harder but it wears me out'. Supps are for your body, not your taste buds.

Protein quality and volume in a supp is everything. Many 'top end' products have loads of shit like fillers, aspertame, unnecesarry fat and carbs in them.

Imho 90+ is the best on the market by FAR!!! Bodybuilding forums will confirm this also!

Good luck dude.
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

I am using this http://www.stayfitcentral.com/?p=2277

MuscleMeds Carnivor Protein , meat proteins

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Myprotein Whey Isolate I use - that actually tastes better than the normal cheaper whey in my opinion, also on their website you can use the "compare us" box on the left and just stick in the url of other supplement sites and they will beat any prices - I have posted about this already on a thread in here with links to use n stuff. If you need a referall code gimme a shout - will pass you one over - no idea what they do - think i get some points, think you get some points - dunno, never used one lol..
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

90+ tastes bloody awful. Our 2 best sellers at the moment are

PNI Pure protein - Tastes frigging lovely

XL Whey - Tastes medium (better than 90+) cheap as chips
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Quote Originally Posted by genesis View Post
    90+ tastes bloody awful. Our 2 best sellers at the moment are

PNI Pure protein - Tastes frigging lovely

XL Whey - Tastes medium (better than 90+) cheap as chips
    I have used XL. Its very cheap, but contains aspertame and is only 82%. For me personally this can't match up to 90+ and I'd like to know your rationale behind it being better ???

Its a good alternative that I used when prices rocket, but at 38 ish for 4kg is no cheaper than Steve's option for 90+ and nowhere near as good qulaity?!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Just ordered some from Myprotein, got 4kilo of Whey Isolate for about 40.50 - used the compare prices with Ironscience's website I think it was - just went through a load til I got one that reduced the isolate prices. Also got Creapure 1k for 19.90 or something.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    I have used XL. Its very cheap, but contains aspertame and is only 82%. For me personally this can't match up to 90+ and I'd like to know your rationale behind it being better ???

Its a good alternative that I used when prices rocket, but at 38 ish for 4kg is no cheaper than Steve's option for 90+ and nowhere near as good qulaity?!
    There where a few studies done on their 90+ by sports supplements testers, all traces have gone from the net now, which is a shame but the results where not good, there was nowhere near 85% protein per tub
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

i may have them on my site but myprotein's whey is shit ! its full of filler and shit lol i wouldnt use it . you probably shit out more than your body uses

even the price tells you its crap. the majority of powders on the market are full up with sugar,, they give it there own fancy name to hide it.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/